Filter your drinking water with this simple to use AquaFRESH Exterior RV Water Filter. The granular activated carbon (GAC) reduces the taste and odor of chlorine as well as reducing sediment and scale, while the KDF material limits bacteria from reproducing while stored and extends the life of the GAC.
• Reduces chlorine, taste and odor
• Reduces sediment and scale
• Limits bacterial growth while stored
• Large capacity, wide body allows increased water flow
• Welded UV resistant case
• Easy installation
• Operating temperature range: 35 to 100°F
• Operating pressure: 20 to 100psi
• Capacity: Up to 3,000 gallons or 6 months of usage*
• Store capped in cool place. Protect from freezing.
*Results depend on quality of water. Replace when an undesirable taste or odor appears or if water flow decreases significantly.