What To Know Before You Call 1(800)222-6041 or Email Customer Service
- Year and Manufacturer of your home
- Which faucet are you having problems with?
Example: Lavatory, Tub and Shower, Kitchen
- Is your stem or cartridge plastic or brass?
- What is a stem?
- Where is it in my faucet? The stem or cartridge is located under the faucet handle(s).
- What is a cartridge?
- How can I tell what I have?
- Are the handles round knobs or lever style?
- Problem you are experiencing.
- Brand of faucet.
How do I identify the brand?
- Two handle Phoenix Faucets are identified by the PHOENIX name on the aerator or the handle buttons.
- Single handle faucets also have the PHOENIX name on the aerator or a distinct pattern on the handle button.
- Some brands are easily identified because the faucet is clearly labeled on the handle button or other easily visible area. Examples of these are Moen and Sterling.
Where Can I Find Replacement Parts?
- Most Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle stores carry Phoenix replacement parts. Anytime you have problems finding parts, please call us directly at 1.800.222.6041.
Is My Faucet Under Warranty?
- Phoenix faucets carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in material or workmanship, ordinary wear and tear excluded. Special finishes other than chrome are warranted for one year.
What Does The Warranty Cover?
- Manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship, ordinary wear and tear excluded.
Standards and Compliance
- Phoenix Products meet industry standards for the U.S and Canada. Many of our products also meet the more stringent lead laws of some states.
- View Our Standards Page For More Information
What Is A Premium Faucet?
- Premium faucets have many advantages over traditional faucets. The underbody is a plastic polymer reinforced with powdered metal and is made from a single, seamless mold. This process eliminates o-rings which are potential leak points. Premium faucets also meet the most stringent lead restrictions because the water never comes in contact with any metal. All Premium models also meet water conservation criteria and are WaterSense certified if applicable.